A descrição de Cisco Jabber
Cisco Jabber™ for Android is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on Android phone, tablet and Android Wear devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco Webex® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on premise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to Webex meetings (cross-launches the Cisco Webex® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.5 is officially supported on the following Android devices:
• Samsung devices that meet the minimal hardware requirement
• Google Nexus 4, 5, 5x, 6, 6P,7, 9, 10, Pixel C, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
• Blackberry Priv
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5, XZ, XZ1, XZ2
• LG G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, Optimus G Pro, V10, V30
• HTC One Max, M7, M8, M9, E9, A9, X9 Plus
• Motorola Moto G, G4, Moto Z Droid, Moto X and MC40,
• Huawei Ascend G6, Mate 7, Mate 8, Mate 9, Mate 10, P8, P9, P10, P10 Plus, P20, P20 Pro Honor 7, M2
• Xiaomi Mi 4, Mi 4C, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 6, Mi A1, Mi Max, Mi Mix 2, Mi Note, Mi Note 2, Mi Pad, Mi Pad2, Redmi 3, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5
• OnePlus One, 5, 5T
• Sonim XP7, XP8
• Fujitsu Arrows M305, M555, M357
• Honeywell CT50
• Zebra MC67, TC70, TC51
• Panasonic: Toughpad FZ-X1
• Smartisan M1L
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.5 is also supported on a couple of Chromebook models.
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Managst enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
- Support meeting control for Cisco Meeting Server(CMS) meeting
- Show participant list for Collaboration Meeting Rooms(CMR)
- Enhance sharing experience during a call
- User experience refresh
- Show the original caller name/number when call is forwarded
- Allow users to toggle on/off phone services
- Allow users to directly upload problem report logs to server
- Android Pie Support
- Expanded device support
- Stability improvements
Jabber, collaboration, VoIP, voice, communication, phone, call, CUCM, video, IM, instant messaging, meeting
Application License Agreement:
End User License Agreement
Copy and paste from here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/general/warranty/English/EU1KEN_.html
Collaborate with video, voice, instant messaging and presence on Android device.